Evening Room Rates

Back Patio

Weeknight $5,000 Minimum/ Weekend $8,000 Minimum

The Back Patio seats up to 60 guests for a seated meal or buffet, up to 75 guests for a cocktail event with standing room only.

Wine Room

$2,000 Minimum

Wine Room seats up to 20 guests

Entire Restaurant

Weeknight $12,000/ Weekend $16,000 Minimum

The entire restaurant will seat approximately 150 guests, utilizing all of the dining spaces.

** Exclusive of Tax & Gratuity **


Appetizer/ Hors d’Oeuvres Platters $7+ per person, per item

Pizzas $8+ per person

Cake $7+ per person

Cake Cutting Fee (If you bring a cake) $3 per guest

Plated 3 Course Dinner $50+ per person


All Beer, Wine and Liquor is based upon consumption

Deposits and Cancellations

 35% Down to Book, Remaining 65% Due 24 hours prior

100% Return of Deposit if Cancelled 48 hours prior, 50% Returned Thereafter


$2,500 Minimum Spend

Brunch Buffet $35 per person

(Includes Salad, Assorted Pizzas, Chicken & Waffles, Frittata &  Dessert Tray)

N/A Beverages $4 each

Brunch Cocktails $12 each, all other beverages at list pricing